Four Sport Fantasy Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2021 1:59 pm  #11

Re: 2021 Rule Changes

Stepping Razor wrote:

I had a moment to think about this. The weighted system was needed, totally agree. The mechanics of this are faulty though. Looking at the NBA lottery you have actual lottery teams. Probably a better way to implement this is give either 6 or 9 teams balls instead of the entire league.

Knowing my luck I would probably get the 6th or 9th pick anyway🤦🏽‍♂️

That’s how we do it in the Stern dynasty basketball league. It’s 12 teams. The top 3 finishers are locked in to the last 3 draft pick slots. Then we do a weighted lottery for the other spots with a stronger weighting to the worst teams.

2/23/2021 8:25 am  #12

Ken-why don't you just go ahead and name that system the Hooligan protocol...lol

2/28/2021 10:48 am  #13

The Hooligan Protocol: Until he actually finishes outside the top 3, Hooli only gets a pick in even numbered rounds!

3/01/2021 9:56 am  #14

Hey now, don't go giving them any more ideas...lol

9/06/2021 11:51 pm  #15

Question and statements.

Q-international signing period….free for all, international draft, preseason draft….what are we doing?

Statements-weighted draft suck. Just like the sticky stuff ban smack dab in the middle of the season. Thankfully I still got the guy I wanted.  Still waiting for one day extra SP slots 🙏🏽

I'm like a walking razor
Don't you watch my size
I'm dangerous
Dangerous

9/07/2021 7:06 pm  #16

I would assume it’s same as the rule states. Anyone signed in International signing period is part of Amateur draft if they have signed by the start of the draft. Anyone signed after that would go into pre-season draft. Or are you saying there’s a new international signing period?

9/07/2021 11:18 pm  #17

It got changed last year, and is confusing as fuck. Use to be July 2, which is why we pushed the draft further back. Now it’s from Jan-Dec.

Ok, so new international signings get placed in the preseason draft. Thanks for clarifying.

I'm like a walking razor
Don't you watch my size
I'm dangerous
Dangerous

9/19/2021 9:56 pm  #18

Nuixx wrote:

Well I wasn’t trying to improve my draft rankings, I just didn’t believe this was a good year for this with everything that was happening and whatever your team was in 2019 or earlier... was completely different and dumb and pointless in 2020. So I just went into meh mode as threading was an anomaly train wreck  🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️  I had players with covid so I did what the pros did... went many games without playing. Mine were suited up still more days than a lot of teams 🤷🏼‍♂️

I’m taking 1st this year anyway, so best of luck to the rest 🤫🤗❤️

Much credit, you called it from the beginning, big up!
My smoke and mirrors routine is over. Worked well pitching wise but not enough oomph with the bats….and then you pulled off Sale & Scherzer to dominate pitching too. You the man Mookie! Still I’m fighting to the bitter end!

I'm like a walking razor
Don't you watch my size
I'm dangerous
Dangerous

9/23/2021 4:32 pm  #19

Well I hope I foretold fantasy baseball but my team has been a train wreck the last week and I’m scared still  🥺  may the best team win!

Stepping Razor wrote:

Nuixx wrote:

Well I wasn’t trying to improve my draft rankings, I just didn’t believe this was a good year for this with everything that was happening and whatever your team was in 2019 or earlier... was completely different and dumb and pointless in 2020. So I just went into meh mode as threading was an anomaly train wreck  🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️  I had players with covid so I did what the pros did... went many games without playing. Mine were suited up still more days than a lot of teams 🤷🏼‍♂️

I’m taking 1st this year anyway, so best of luck to the rest 🤫🤗❤️

Much credit, you called it from the beginning, big up!
My smoke and mirrors routine is over. Worked well pitching wise but not enough oomph with the bats….and then you pulled off Sale & Scherzer to dominate pitching too. You the man Mookie! Still I’m fighting to the bitter end!

9/23/2021 11:21 pm  #20

Based off my performance the past two months you have nothing to worry about.

I'm like a walking razor
Don't you watch my size
I'm dangerous
Dangerous

Board footera