Four Sport Fantasy Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/20/2026 6:01 pm  #1


Way too early input for 2027

First off Mookie you kicked everyones ass from jump. Congrats.

Second, this is going to be an interesting hot stove season.

Recommendations for 2027:

Transactions worked well. Keep at 100.

We should investigate lowering the IP threeshold to a lower amount.

Maybe switch to cats....Wins to quality starts, and batting average to OBP

Some sort of deadline to bring a player up once he makes the big club

Thanks for a fantastic season!


I'm like a walking razor
Don't you watch my size
I'm dangerous
Dangerous
 

9/20/2026 6:50 pm  #2


Re: Way too early input for 2027

My rebuttal: this is the best league in the game. Why would we keep changing things?

 

9/27/2026 8:40 am  #3


Re: Way too early input for 2027

Hooli-the best because we re-evaluate things every year, discussions never hurt.
League-consider a trade deadline.


I'm like a walking razor
Don't you watch my size
I'm dangerous
Dangerous
     •Thread Starter
 

9/29/2026 7:29 pm  #4


Re: Way too early input for 2027

Who are we thinking of the replace Rock?

How will the pre season draft work for the expansion squads? They get the first two pick right?


I'm like a walking razor
Don't you watch my size
I'm dangerous
Dangerous
     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera