Four Sport Fantasy Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2020 8:10 am  #1

2020 Season???

Hey guys,
I need your opinions on what to do this year.  Do we want to have a season, or do we just want to pause and skip this year and carry over the rosters to next offseason?

We have 1 owner who has dropped out (Mookie) and one who I haven't heard from (Philly).  So we'd have to do some juggling to make this work if we have the season.

What do you think?

What should we do with the 2020 season?

7/16/2020 10:26 am  #2

Re: 2020 Season???

I think we take the furlough.  There already seems to be a lot of trepidation towards this upcoming "odd" season. I'm looking forward to hopefully a regular year come next spring.

7/16/2020 1:15 pm  #3

Feels like too much to overcome to get this to happen. Plus, if we start and then MLB shuts down, people will argue about wanting to get to keep guys they drafted in 2020 vs. returning to end of 2019 rosters. Final point, this really is mainly Tramplers' league (although Ken, I appreciate ALL the work you put into it too!) and I wouldn't want to push forward without him being fully on board.

7/16/2020 2:04 pm  #4

I agree with what has already been said in this post.  With all the uncertainty, I feel like skipping this season may be in order.

7/16/2020 5:43 pm  #5

I also voted to skip the season

7/18/2020 7:32 am  #6

I voted to play even though I am not in the league.  The lack of enthusiasm is disheartening.  To me the weird season is just a different challenge.  Besides, we play this game to forget the shit happening in the real world for a few minutes each day and I don't know about you guys, but I could use a distraction from the chaos going on outside.

Board footera