Four Sport Fantasy Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2020 12:02 pm  #1

2020 season postponed

Hey guys, after lots of consideration and discussions I’m going to postpone the 2020 season. Our 2019 rosters will push over to 2021.

As much as I’d like to play, there’s just a lot of uncertainty still and it seems to be growing each day. It feels like if someone like Trout pots out, then the season will be in real jeopardy.

So with that being said, we will see everyone in 2021. Thanks for understanding.

7/16/2020 1:13 pm  #2

Re: 2020 season postponed

It's like a real-life episode of Rudolph and Santa just announced that he was cancelling Christmas. Clint, do you resemble the jolly old elf?

7/16/2020 4:47 pm  #3

I’m with you. Not feeling it.

I'm like a walking razor
Don't you watch my size
I'm dangerous
Dangerous

7/17/2020 8:10 am  #4

Joe Shlabotnik wrote:

It's like a real-life episode of Rudolph and Santa just announced that he was cancelling Christmas. Clint, do you resemble the jolly old elf?

I do have a similar build (round) lol.

7/18/2020 7:32 am  #5

I voted to play even though I am not in the league.  The lack of enthusiasm is disheartening.  To me the weird season is just a different challenge.  Besides, we play this game to forget the shit happening in the real world for a few minutes each day and I don't know about you guys, but I could use a distraction from the chaos going on outside.

Board footera