Four Sport Fantasy Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/12/2026 9:13 am  #1511


Re: Minor League Roster Moves

I'll drop Marconi German and pick up Noah Schultz.


Updated.

 

8/13/2026 10:13 am  #1512


Re: Minor League Roster Moves

Dropping Brody Brecht


I'm like a walking razor
Don't you watch my size
I'm dangerous
Dangerous
 

8/13/2026 10:45 am  #1513


Re: Minor League Roster Moves

Updated.

 

8/14/2026 10:51 am  #1514


Re: Minor League Roster Moves

Adding Ramon Marquez & Owen Ayers, dropping AJ Russell & Joswa Lugo


I'm like a walking razor
Don't you watch my size
I'm dangerous
Dangerous
 

8/14/2026 10:45 pm  #1515


Re: Minor League Roster Moves

Calling up Jesus Baez.  About damn time Cards!

Sending down Edwin Arroyo

 

8/17/2026 9:04 am  #1516


Re: Minor League Roster Moves

I assume you meant Joshua Baez not Jesus.  You have both, but looks like you moved Joshua up.


Updated.

 

8/17/2026 12:05 pm  #1517


Re: Minor League Roster Moves

HAHA.  You are correct!  

 

8/17/2026 12:34 pm  #1518


Re: Minor League Roster Moves

Let me grab

Chase Harlan, 3B, LAD
Brandon Compton, OF, MIA

I’ll drop
Angel Feliz
Kristian Robinson

 

8/17/2026 4:56 pm  #1519


Re: Minor League Roster Moves

Updated.

 

8/17/2026 6:46 pm  #1520


Re: Minor League Roster Moves

Sorry Clint. One more to add

Calling up Quinn Mathews (a day late of course) and sending down Locklear

 

Board footera