Four Sport Fantasy Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2020 4:16 pm  #1

Roster Question

With the expansion of NA players....I believe basically every teams top 15 players, I have a suggestion. Decrease our minor league roster to 15, but add 5 NA active slot. That way it will be easier to tell who is taken.

I'm like a walking razor
Don't you watch my size
I'm dangerous
Dangerous

2/27/2020 11:43 am  #2

Re: Roster Question

I can look at the Yahoo settings to see if this is something we can do. We've run into issues in the past because Yahoo doesn't allow rosters over 30 players.

2/27/2020 12:52 pm  #3

Ok, so just called me slow today.  I'm not 100% sure I'm following what you are asking here.

What do you mean by "the expansion of NA players"?  Does that mean Yahoo is tagging more of them with NA now?  Allowing for more NA spots on a roster?  

If that's right, then you're suggesting we just move 5 spots from our minors rosters to the actual Yahoo rosters and use NA spots for them?  Net effect would be nothing, just moving where we are recording who is on what team?

Just trying to understand.

2/28/2020 9:25 am  #4

I had the same question Ken.  I believe what you said is what CJ is asking, however I don't know that I see the point.  Unless we can go to a 50 man yahoo roster, and have all our minor league players on there as well, I'm not sure it buys us anything an in fact, it would probably make it worse because now you'd have to look in both places to see if someone is owned.  Today, you're about 95% safe to know someone isn't owned if they aren't on the forum (other than the handful of minors guys people move up to the bigs early).

2/29/2020 12:51 pm  #5

Yes, NA tags have increased drastically.
I check both anyway, and still screw it up.
Just trying to improve the process.

I'm like a walking razor
Don't you watch my size
I'm dangerous
Dangerous

Board footera