Four Sport Fantasy Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2022 11:12 am  #1

2022 Football

A friend of mine would like to join one of our fantasy football leagues.  Its a female, something we could definitely use more of.  She is an experienced, active player.  She has mostly done redraft leagues and i am pretty sure she does not know IDP.  Any suggestions for a league in here we could invite her to join?

8/08/2022 12:29 pm  #2

Re: 2022 Football

Hooli, we have 1 opening for sure in Ultimate football. Might be a tough one to start her on, but more than happy to invite her to take over the Ghost team if she's interested.

8/09/2022 10:40 am  #3

She is a good player for sure but I dont know if she is ready for that level.  Do you have any redraft leagues she can get her feet wet?  If not, what do you think about starting one?

8/09/2022 11:08 am  #4

She would be a welcome addition to the ultimate "family" I believe.  We have been pretty casual the past few years and provided she's at the draft,  I don't this the experience will hinder her. But that is just my 2cents.

8/09/2022 11:14 am  #5

Agreed. Ultimate has become a bit less cutthroat.  16 teams is still a challenge though, so fully understand not throwing her in right away.  I don't have any other leagues that have openings, but will keep an ear open if I hear anything.

Board footera